Suraksha(Mono Potassium Phosphate)
Composition: Phosphorus (P2O5) 52% and Potash (K2O) 34%
Nutriment SURAKSHA is a water soluble fertilizer with high Phosphate content along with the optimum amount of Potassium. It is readily soluble in water and is best for drip irrigation and foliar application of fertilizer
- SURAKSHA is chloride free water soluble fertilizer rich in phosphorus and potassium, ideal for foliar application and fertigation systems in saline areas.
- SURAKSHA contains preferred source of phosphorus and potassium for early growing season in fruit crops to establish healthy root system.
- SURAKSHA suitable for application at pre-flowering and flowering stages for excellent flowering, fruit setting and fruit development.
- SURAKSHA imparts attractive colour and luster, hastens quality of tubers, fruits and vegetables, contribute to better shelf life and marketability of produce.
- SURAKSHA is compatible with common plant protection chemicals and micronutrients.
- SURAKSHA gives best results with frequent application at low application rates.
Crops: Horticultural crops, Commercial crops and Field crops.
Method of application and dosage:
Drip Irrigation: 1.5-2gms per litre of water.
Packing available: 1kg & 25kg