AKHELA (Potassium Sulphate)
Composition: Potassium 50%
Nutriment AKHELA is a straight potassic fertilizer with high Potassium and Sulphate Sulphur content along with an optimal amount of Sodium. It is readily soluble in water and is best for drip irrigation and foliar application of fertilizer. This combination ensures strong flower and fruit development.
- AKHELA is an excellent water-soluble fertilizer designated for fertigation and foliar application.
- AKHELA supplies a valuable source of sulphur along with potassium which is required for protein synthesis and enzyme function.
- AKHELA is ideal for open field as well as protected crops.
- AKHELA is virtually free of chloride making it particularly suitable for chloride-sensitive crops.
- Compared to other potassium sources, AKHELA has a very low salt index.
Crops: All crops
Dosage: Foliar application: 4-5 g/L of water
Fertigation: 2-3 kg/acre
Packing available: 1kg & 25kg