Composition: Nitrogen 13% and Potash (K2O) 45%
Nutriment SAMRAKSHA is a water soluble fertilizer with high Potassium and Nitrogen content along with optimal amount of Sodium. It is readily soluble in water and is best for drip irrigation and foliar application of fertilizer. This combination is suitable at post bloom and for physiological maturity of crop.
Benefits of Nutriment ‘Samraksha’:
- SAMRAKSHA supplies crops with water soluble nitrate nitrogen and potassium, well suited for fertigation and foliar fertilization purposes and ideal for application at post blossom and physiological maturity stage.
- SAMRAKSHA is virtually free of chloride, sodium and has a pH near to neutral. Therefore, it can be applied to a wide range of crops.
- SAMRAKSHA increases the uptake of potassium, calcium and magnesium from the soil and is very suitable for optimizing nutrition and increasing the uptake efficiency of other nutrients.
- SAMRAKSHA facilitates assimilation, translocation and sugar formation in crops, helps in high yield, better quality and longer storage life with high net returns.
- SAMRAKSHA offers crop resistance to biotic and abiotic stresses such as pest and diseases, drought stress, winter hardiness, frost injury, terminal heat stress and others.
- SAMRAKSHA reduces dropping of immature fruits and developing fruits under unfavorable conditions.
- SAMRAKSHA protects matured fruits from sunburn through development of an adequate leaf canopy.
- SAMRAKSHA is ideal for sprays as additional source of Potassium having low risk of leaf burning and scorching.
Crops: Horticultural crops, Commercial crops and Field crops.
Method of application:
Drip Irrigation: 2-3kg per acre.
Packing available: 1kg & 25kg