Nutriment AAVISHKAR is a micronutrients mixture fertilizer contains well balanced proportionof Zn, Fe, Mn, Mg, Cu, B and Mo. Its highly suitable for soil application for field crops,
horticultural crops and commercial crops for proper growth and development. It has been formulated by using various state specific formulations as notified by the various State
- AAVISHKAR needed for the production of important plant hormones.
- AAVISHKAR assists in biological process and cell division in plants.
- AAVISHKAR performs an important role in chloroplast production, photosynthesis, and involvement in enzymatic activity in plants.
- AAVISHKAR enhances flowering blooms and develops uniform ripening process.
- AAVISHKAR plays a key role in the synthesis of carbohydrates, proteins, fats and vitamins.
- AAVISHKAR is strongly involvement for the leaves growth, structure and prevention of diseases in plants
- AAVISHKAR it is involved in nitrogen metabolism, especially in nitrogen fixation by legumes.
Method of Applications:
Soil application: Apply 5kgs of Nutriment AAVISHKAR per acre at the time of sowing /transplantation.
This can be mixed with farmyard manure or compost or other major (NPK) fertilizers
Packing available: 5kg