SAMYUKTA (Soil Application)
Nutriment ‘SAMYUKTHA’ contains balanced proportion of Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Copper, Boron and Molybdenum. These mineral elements are recommended for horticultural crops (vegetables, flowers, fruits and plantation crops) and field crops (cereals, pulses and oil seeds) for proper growth and development. It has been formulated by using various state specific formulations as notified by the various State Governments.
Functions / benefits in plants:
- SAMYUKTHA needed for the production of important plant hormones, like auxin. It is involvement for cell division, growth and production of outer coat of grains.
- SAMYUKTHA assists in biological process and cell growth in plants. It is a component of enzymes, essential for chlorophyll synthesis, photosynthesis the process whereby plants use sunlight for growth.
- SAMYUKTHA performs an important role in chloroplast production, a cofactor in many plant reactions and activates enzymes.
- SAMYUKTHA enhances flowering blooms and develops uniform ripening process and it is essential in sugar transport, cell division and amino acid production.
- SAMYUKTHA plays a key role in the photosynthesis, synthesis of carbohydrates, proteins, fats and vitamins.
- SAMYUKTHA stimulates enzymes required for photosynthesis.
- SAMYUKTHA is crucial for the growth of leaves and prevention of diseases in plants and it is involved in nitrogen metabolism, essential in nitrogen fixation by legumes.
Method of Application:
Soil application: Apply 8-10kgs of Nutriment SAMYUKTHA per acre at the time of sowing /transplantation. This can be mixed with farmyard manure or compost or other major (NPK) fertilizers.
Packing available: 5kg, 10kg &25kg