Nutriment SAGAR contains Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Boron and Magnesium micronutrients for proper growth and development of crops.
Benefits of Nutriment ‘Splender’ Soil Application:
- SAGAR promotes lush growth of healthy green leaves.
- SAGAR helps in better seed germination and new crop branches formation.
- SAGAR improves vegetative growth, fruit and seed setting.
- SAGAR induces resistance to pest and diseases.
- SAGAR increases crop yield and improves quality of the produce
Crops: All crops
Method of Applications:
Soil application: Apply 25kg of Nutriment SAGAR per acre at the time of sowing/transplantation.
Packing available: 25kg